Being on the road often means a breaking of routines but it doesn’t have to mean a break from feeling good.
Meet my travel wellness kit. The items below keep me healthy and happy whether I’m on a beach or in a conference room.
Here’s what you’ll find in my beach bag, work backpack and all my luggage in between.
• Nuun Tablets: To stay hydrated! At home, I constantly have an ice water filled S’well bottle or Yeti with me and while I try to make sure I always pack one with me, that doesn’t always happen when I travel so I end up drinking less water. I leverage Nuun tablets to make sure I stay hydrated.
• Brain Octane Oil/Vanilla Ghee/Collagen: for my morning Bulletproof coffee.
•Ningxia Red: Before my daily bulletproof, I drink 2oz of this delicious, vitamin and mineral packed drink. It makes me feel great and is the best start to my day. I get my Ningxia Red and all of my essential oils from Young Living.
• Lemon Essential Oil: For water or cocktails.
• Vetiver Essential Oil: For sleep! Uncomfortable beds and noisy hotel rooms have nothing on this powerhouse sleep oil. Also, smells SO. GOOD. This is hands down my favorite essential oil.
• LavaDerm Cooling Mist: For that post beach cool down or afternoon pick me up. This mist smells so good and has a combination of oils that help nourish your skin, including the GOAT (greatest of all time!) of beauty oils, Helichrysum.
• Coconut Charcoal: My diet tends to veer off track a bit when I’m not home (anyone else?). Charcoal helps reduce any bloating or negative effects from eating foods I don’t usually consume.
I’m headed on a mother/daughter trip to Spain next month and all of these goodies are coming along!
What about you? What essentials do you bring on the road?
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $28.00Was: $35.00
Price: $34.99Was: $44.96
Price: $18.75Was: $19.39